Joining Altogether & Creating Educational Opportunities for our Students!
We are a friendly facility who's mission is to empower all students for their future and choices that lie ahead of them. Our mission as an accomplished and dedicated professional staff is such that:
- We will … PROVIDE a safe and nurturing atmosphere where all students will grow as learners and as leaders
- We will … IMPLEMENT a challenging curriculum, aligned with state standards and designed to provide opportunities for higher order thinking skills
- We will … ENABLE all learners to succeed
- We will … INSPIRE all learners to achieve
- We will … EXPECT all learners to excel
- And We will … REALIZE this vision through the joint effort of the entire school staff, district staff, parents, and our community.
Notice: JACES is searching for a currently enrolled college student (preferably enrolled in Education) who is a local resident and willing to take on an Americorps position at JACES. The position pays $12,000.00 per year and offers insurance plus a tuition stipend of $5,000.00. The position will involve working with the classroom teacher to catch Elementary students up in Math and Reading with extra time spent with the Americorps worker under the direction of the classroom teacher. The applicant must be 18 or older and has a required number of hours per year to work on a flexible schedule that will accommodate classes as well as JACES school hours. Contact Mr. James Clem at (606) 573-1950 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.